Tutorials covering how to navigate the ED205 Research Blog and submit comments, write posts, and utilize RSS feeds.
- Blogging: the basics How to use the navigation menus on the blog; how to submit comments.
- Blogging: writing posts Instructions on how to create a WordPress.com account and write posts for the ED205 Research Blog.
- RSS Feeds: Coming Soon!
The tutorials listed here are ment to help you familiarize yourself with library services and resources helpful to ED205 students. Please let us know what you think of these tutorials. Leave your comments at the bottom of the page. To view a list of all tutorials available from the Regis Libraries, click here.
- Library Introduction
A tutorial that covers the Regis Libraries’ subject guides and the resources contained within them.
- Searching the ERIC Database
A tutorial covering how to search the ERIC database. Strategies employed in this tutorial can be used in other databases.
- Accessing Full Text Resources Online
Instructions on how to use Gold Rush linker to access the electronic full text articles you need.
- The Prospector Union Catalog
Did you know Regis University students in Colorado can obtain books from 23 academic and public libraries around the state? Find out how in this tutorial.
- InterLibrary Loan: Using Loan Ranger
Can’t find what you need at the Regis Libraries? Are you a distant student outside of Colorado? Use Loan Ranger, the interlibrary loan service, to request articles, book chapters, and more.
Research Skills Tutorial
- Research Skills Tutorial – This tutorial’s purpose is to teach you how to identify, access, and retrieve information quickly and efficiently. Each of the five modules covers a different aspect of the research process and along the way you’ll also learn about some of the services offered by Regis University Libraries.